Hey, We’re Looking for a Graphic Designer!
Geofilter Studio is hiring a Graphic Designer to join our growing team! If you’re looking for a long-term, part-time position working from home on Saturdays/weekends; with the opportunity to eventually move to full-time, you might be the kinda person we’re looking for!
Here’s a Bit About Us
Geofilter Studio is an official Snapchat partner that specializes in custom filters. We were the world’s first Snapchat Geofilter design agency and are currently the largest. Our clientele range from individuals to Fortune 500 companies, high-profile celebrities, sports organizations and professional athletes, governments, international restaurants, hotel chains, universities…the list goes on and on. We have made 100,000+ filters that have accumulated over 5 billion views. You’ve likely already used one of our Geofilters, as our community filters have appeared in over 150 of the world’s largest cities.
Why We Need You
We currently receive hundreds of Geofilter orders every week, and we need help designing orders, especially as we enter our busiest season: summer.
Perks of Working with Us
- Work from home on weekends!
- $18/hour wage
- Paid training
- Possibility for full-time in the future
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Graphic Designer, you will control the quality of media designed at Geofilter Studio. On a daily/weekly basis you may be working on the following:
Client Media Design
- Imagery & Graphics for Snapchat Filters
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media Posts
What You Should Bring to the Party
- High School Diploma
- Must have Mac laptop or desktop with reliable internet connection
- Fluent in English
- Tech savvy with ability to troubleshoot
- This is an entry level design position
- Independent and detail oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills